Our receptionists are carefully selected to ensure they are the perfect match for your building. Before commencing, all receptionists go through our Reception Academy. We all know that first impressions are everything. That’s why our receptionists are trained to provide the highest standards of customer services from the very second a guest or tenant enters your building. This starts with exercising the 15/5 rule!
Their role is to represent your organisation and building to the highest standards. Their duties include but are not limited to:
- 5 star meet and greet, ensuring 15/5 rule is followed
- Telephone and email handling
- Meeting room and conference preparation
- PA, facilities and administrative duties if required
- Signing guests into the building
- Overall management of reception
- Security services if required
Whether you need a concierge for your building or a receptionist who can offer concierge services; we can offer you the perfect concierge service.
We have concierges operating in various buildings, from corporate to family residence of luxurious brands known worldwide.
Our concierges are renowned for offering a service that is fast, tailored and focused on paying attention to the smallest of details.
We offer a Hostess/Host service which caters for major corporate events and functions such as conferences, presentations, parties amongst many others. We understand that your company image and reputation is important; that’s why we only pick the best hosts to ensure your event runs perfectly. Our Hosts are put through our bespoke training course which is designed to develop the key skills needed to ensure that your event is delivered at a 5 star standard. Our team members are trained to excel in the following areas:
- Five star meet and greet
- Welcoming guests in an enthusiastic, professional and friendly manner
- Escorting and directing
- Catering tasks such as providing drinks and canapés
- Guest registration
- In house support (pre and post event)